Where the Water Meets the Soul
What makes Bayfield so special that those who discover it want to return again and again? That depends on who you ask! For some, it’s the beauty and serenity of the Apostle Islands. For others, it’s our cozy and charming Wisconsin bed and breakfasts. And still others will say it’s the unique shopping and sumptuous dining options to be found in town and on Madeline Island. But most often, we’ll hear guests rave about one of the highlights below.
Browse the Bayfield Top Ten
- 1) Our intimate connection with Lake Superior
- 2) Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- 3) Relaxing, genuine small town feel
- 4) Seasonal festivals ranked among nation’s best
- 5) The “pick” of the Midwest’s berry farms and orchards
- 6) A fun and eclectic mix of music, art and culture
- 7) Apostle Islands National Lakeshore ice caves & sea caves
- 8) Our commitment to green travel and sustainability
- 9) Inns, B & B’s and camping, oh my!
- 10) Surprising menu of dining choices
For more information about Bayfield's seemingly endless entities, visit: